To be Africa’s foremost family wellness consultants.
Facilitating life-long growth in families, organizations and communities.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
Every individual is a personal brand with a unique blend of attributes
Individual wholeness is attained when personal brand attributes are fully discovered, exploited and expressed
Corporate wholeness, for the family, the business organization, the community or the nation, is a composite of individual wholeness
Our cross-continental drive towards effective adolescent management is inspired by the fact that the world has become a global village and, as an African proverb states, “it takes a whole village to raise a child”
Parenting is hard work, but it isn't complicated. We want to give you the support you deserve, to be the parent you want to be!
OUR CORE VALUES
Empathy – We feel what you feel
Integrity – Our word is our bond
Transparency – Direct, open and honest communication
Commitment to clients – We are people-oriented
Service quality and reliability – We are detail-oriented
Global Focused – We are local in operation but global in delivery
Remaking Africa – We are passionate about exporting Africa to the world
Temitope Omoakhalen, fondly called TBOG, is a certified physiologist with inroads into developmental and social psychology. She obtained her Masters in Physiology from the University of Lagos, Nigeria, has certifications in Developmental and Social Psychology from the University of Queensland, Australia and in Emotions Management from the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, an affiliate of Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA. Her access to cutting-edge thought leadership in the global wellness industry is further broadened by her affiliation with the Mentoring for Women in Business Programme of the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, United Kingdom. She is the Managing Partner of TSAGEandTBOG Consult, a wellness company that curates wellness, wholeness and winning experiences for individuals, families, religious and corporate organizations.
As part of her work, she has:
• facilitated capacity building sessions for various tiers of adolescent managers and workplace executives.
• been actively involved in planning and executing anti-depression seminars for young adults.
• engaged various audience with tools to facilitate meaningful and purposeful living.
• resolved challenges associated with career dissonance and work-life imbalance.
• consulted for individual and corporate brands on physical unfitness, body image issues and lifestyle challenges.
• Consulted for government parastatals on stress management and emotional intelligence.
• Engaged over 800 adolescents and adolescent managers to build solid parent-adolescent relationships.
Family Wellness Instructor, Coach and Consultant | Certified Physiologist | Emotions Specialist | Developmental and Social Psychologist | Managing Partner TSAGEandTBOG Consult | Cherie Blair Foundation Mentee Alumna
AND OUR AMAZING POOL OF VOLUNTEERS
We have the most amazing pool of volunteers who are highly passionate, dedicated and very creative. They help the work run smoothly at TSAGEandTBOG Consult