WHO WE ARE
We are a corporate and family wellness consultancy firm
To be Africa’s foremost corporate and family wellness consultant.
Curating wellness, wholeness and winning solutions for corporate entities.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We believe that the workplace is a community.
In order to help the ‘community’ thrive, we offer Workplace Emotions™ (WE) to encourage corporate wholeness.
Corporate wholeness for the business organization is, however, a composite of individual wholeness.
Every individual is a personal brand with a unique blend of attributes derived from family upbringing and growing up experiences
Like David Richo said, “the untreated traumas of childhood become the frustrating dramas of adulthood”
Therefore, individual wholeness is attained when personal brand attributes are fully discovered, exploited and expressed.
True and lasting success in the workplace community can be attained only upon a foundation of corporate and individual wholeness.
OUR CORE VALUES
Empathy – We feel what you feel
Integrity – Our word is our bond
Transparency – Direct, open and honest communication
Commitment to clients – We are people-oriented
Service quality and reliability – We are detail-oriented
Global Focused – We are local in operation but global in delivery
Remaking Africa – We are passionate about exporting Africa to the world
With more than ten years of experience as a Wellness Consultant, Temitope fondly called TBOG is uniquely qualified to analyze your corporate training needs and design a plan that works for your employees. She obtained her Masters in Physiology from the University of Lagos, Nigeria, has certifications in Developmental Psychology and Social Psychology from the University of Queensland, Australia and in Emotions Management from the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, an affiliate of Yale University, Connecticut, USA. Her access to cutting-edge thought leadership in the global wellness industry is further broadened by her affiliation with the Mentoring for Women in Business Programme by the Cherie-Blair Foundation for Women, United Kingdom. She brings a keen family awareness to her customized training packages.
As part of her work, she has:
- facilitated capacity building sessions for various tiers of adolescent managers and workplace executives.
- been actively involved in planning and executing anti-depression seminars for young adults.
- engaged various audiences with tools to facilitate meaningful and purposeful living.
- resolved challenges associated with career dissonance and work-life imbalance.
- consulted for individual and corporate brands on physical unfitness, body image issues and lifestyle challenges.
- Consulted for government parastatals on stress management and emotional intelligence and trained over 1,000 participants as well.
- Engaged over 800 adolescents and adolescent managers to build solid parent-adolescent relationships.
- Designed a parenting course to assist women in management positions to find the balance between their work roles and their family roles
Workplace Emotions Consultant | Family Wellness Instructor | Certified Physiologist | Emotions Specialist | Developmental and Social Psychologist | Managing Partner TSAGEandTBOG Consult | Cherie Blair Foundation Mentee Alumna
We have the most amazing pool of volunteers who are highly passionate, dedicated and very creative. They help the work run smoothly at TSAGEandTBOG Consult.
Since inception, we have worked with experts and industry leaders who are informed opinion leaders in their field of expertise with many decades of experience under their belts.